Saturday, January 12, 2008

Chess

If I like chess, a half redneck nowboy, then anyone can enjoy playing the game of kings. And what I really want to do with this blog is help others discover this great waste of time! Really what chess is for me, is winding down time after all my days work is over, and I just want to relax. Most of the time when I play with friends to talk over the events of the week, and have something to do in the meantime. But sometimes against a few guys I go all out, and I'm in it for the blood and gore! That may sound a little bit extreme, but that's me. when I play like that It's silent concentration all the way.
So join me in my chess blogging adventures, I hope to post often, and get with "the in group" online where it concerns chess so if you are a chess blogger, or a wannabe chess blogger link up with me huh? And if I like you and your blog/site I'll link up to you too. Oh and I like comments too, keeps me writing, makes me feel like someone is reading all the junk I'm writing.

No comments: