Sunday, January 20, 2008

Excalibur Equinox Crossbow

I bought an Excalibur Equinox Crossbow about 4 months ago, and Ive shot it on 3 occasions about 20 shots per occasion. It's claimed by Excalibur to be the worlds most powerful recurve crossbow. And I believe it! I have to use a cocking device to use it. Now I'm not a muscle maniac, or even a deadlifter, but I can deadlift 295 but I cant cock this crossbow without a cocking aid. The draw weight is 225 lbs and it shoots bolts at 350+ FPS!!! Oh and the guys who make this bow took it to Africa and killed an adult bull elephant with one shot from this very same crossbow! I myself have tested out the range abilities of this crossbow and i was able to hit a 3x3 foot shooting block at about 120 yards on my 3rd try! of course I had the crossbow angled at about 20 degrees.I've had my fun with it now and I'm thinking about selling it. It will come with 17 crossbow bolts (6 of them unfired) 12 of them are the recommended Excalibur crossbow bolts that were made for this bow, the other 5 are lighter than recommended but they are my distance arrows, and man they FLY! It will also come with a cocking device, a Flemish fast flight crossbow string, the owners manual and if you want to pick it up at my house then you can even take the shooting block! If I put this thing on Craigslist or Ebay I will update the post to provide you with a link to the auction/listing.

I'll give it up for $580 shipping included. if you come to pick it up I will include a shooting
block. I'll accept a postal money order.

you can contact me at this email address:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interested in your crossbow. How much do you want for it (cash of course)? Thanks