Sunday, January 13, 2008

Defective Marble Chess Boards

I've recently gotten my hands on some CHH marble chess boards (no pieces) that are claimed defective, but if they are then the imperfections on some of the boards are really hard to see. Anyway these are $100+ marble chess boards that I'm going to be pretty much giving away. If you want buy one off me then shoot me an email, and I'll give you the lowdown on condition, differant colors of marble boards I have left. if you are really interested I'll send photos of the colors you want. Make me an offer, but I wont sell any cheaper than $30 dollers. When I got them I was of the understanding that they would be scrap marble, and I was going to be making a sort of mosaic using pieces of marble. And if no one wants these perfectly good marble chess boards then I will go through with the original plan.

  • Green border, Black & White squares 18"x18"x1/2"
  • Green border, Green & White squares 16"x16"x1/2"
  • Green border, Brown & Black squares 16"x16"x1/2"
  • Green border, Brown & Green squares 16"x16"x1/2"

Email: vcadam@gmail.com

No comments: