Sunday, January 20, 2008

Woods Coffee

The Woods Coffee in Lynden Fairway shopping center is my favorite coffee shop to play chess in, not because they have good coffee but I really like the environment. And another great thing about Woods Coffee is that they have free wireless internet, I would venture to say that that is the main reason to be a Woods Coffee fan. Just got back from woods about 5 minutes ago, I played about 3 games of chess with my best friend Jon Criss. Lately I've been helping him improve on his chess gameplay, and hes getting really good. I'm afraid hes gonna beat me soon! Anyway that's just what I have been up to.

2 comments:

Jon Criss said...

Just waiting for that day Adam! However, I think at the same time you're getting better too with the extra practice. I must also add here The Woods Coffee is a great place!

Unknown said...

Your absolutely right. There is no place like Woods!