Friday, January 25, 2008

Land Rover Discovery SD

I just bought a 1996 Land Rover Discovery for a really good deal! It's a great rig, has a V8 4.0 litre engine, that's quite a switch over from my Toyota Pickup (which by the way is on craigslist) that has a little 22R-E four popper. I like manual transmission though and this my Discovery is an automatic. Guess I will have to get used to it.
Yeah but that Land Rover is an incredible rig, it's good for anything, it can seat 7 and the rear seats can fold down for maximum space, cool thing about that, is you can partially fold down the rear seats so you can put like snowboards inside, and still seat 6-5 people. It has 2 electric sunroofs. People that know me say that the Discovery is not the rig for me, they say it's just not you man, your Toyota is totally you! I have to admit it's really a luxury rig, on the inside. but this thing as almost everyone knows can take off road like a fish takes to water! I got a great price for it, 3,700 but it has high miles, 195k. but here is the positive side of the high miles. It was owned by a business man who owns a lube station and he did all maintenance and fluid changes even before necessary! And It's been on synthetic Castrol oil for years. Drives like a dream, and it has power, I'm happy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice rig dude! Now you just got to lift it and then the big tires!